Ingredients Of Beerkaya Pachadi
- 2 ridge gourds with skin
- 4 green chilies
- 1tsp of tamarind paste
- 3 pods of garlic
- ½ tsp of cumin seeds
- 1tsp of urad dal
- 2tsp of cooking oil
- ½ tsp of mustard seeds
- A few sprigs of curry leaves
How to Make Beerkaya Pachadi
- Peel the ridge gourd, and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pieces with green chilies, garlic and cumin seeds.
- Grind the mixture after it cools down along with tamarind paste.
- Temper some curry leaves with mustard and urad dal and add it to the mixture before you serve.
Key Ingredients: Ridge Gourd, Green Chillies, Tamarind, Garlic, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Salt