Ingredients Of Green Peas Kebab
- 1 cup frozen green peas / pachi batani
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 5 green chillies
- 1 medium pod garlic
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 12 pieces cashew nut powder
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander / kothi mera
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 2 tsp besan / chickpea flour / senagapindi
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 Tbsp oil
How to Make Green Peas Kebab
- Wash green peas and drain all the water.
- In a food processor, add cashews and powder them.
- Transfer this powder in to a bowl.
- Add green chilli, ginger and garlic in the food processor and make a fine paste.
- Add the paste to the cashew powder bowl.
- Now add green peas to the food processor and make a course paste.
- Add the paste to cashew powder.
- Add salt, chopped onions, coriander, rice flour, chickpea flour and lime juice. Mix well.
- Divide the paste into equal parts and make cylindrical shapes.
- Roll the shapes on crushed corn flakes.
- Add oil to the pan and shallow fry until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: green peas, onion, green chillies, garlic, ginger, cashew nuts, coriander leaves, rice flour, gram flour, lemon juice, vegetable oil