Ingredients Of Palak Mirchi Kadi
- 500 gms yogurt
- 5 Tbsp besan
- 1 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp dhaniya powder
- 1 Tbsp jeera powder
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp Kasuri Methi powder
- 1 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 5-6 achari chillies
- 5 Tbsp red chilli pickle masala
- Mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Methi seeds
- 2 dried red chillies
- 1 Tbsp heeng
- Dhaniya seeds
How to Make Palak Mirchi Kadi
- Add together yogurt, besan, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, Kasuri Methi powder and ginger-garlic paste.
- Now, add water, whisk & allow it to cook on medium flame.
- Slit achari chillies and stuff it with a mixture of mashed potatoes and achaar or pickle masala,
- Heat oil in a pan, add methi seeds, dried red chillies, heeng, cumin and coriander seeds,
- To this, add stuffed peppers and sauté till done.
- Take peppers out and plate them in a casserole.
- In the same pan, add chopped spinach, sauté and add in kadhi.
- Pour kadhi atop plated peppers and serve.
Key Ingredients: yogurt, red chilli, turmeric, asafoetida, coriander powder, coriander seeds, spinach, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, gram flour, oil, mustard seeds, potatoes