Ingredients Of Thai Curry Bread
- 2 cups of refined flour
- 2 Tbsp of red Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of gluten
- 1 tsp of fresh yeast
- 2 tsp of bread improver
- 5 Tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tsp of castor sugar
- 2 leaves of kaffir lime
- 2 tsp of galangal
- 1/2 a cup of water
How to Make Thai Curry Bread
- Mix yeast in 10 ml of luke warm water with 1 tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Now finely chop the galangal and kaffir lime.
- Prepare the dough using refined flour, gluten, bread improver, oil, water and yeast solution.
- Punch the dough nicely to increase the gluten strength.
- Now flatten the dough and apply Thai curry paste and roll the bread like pin wheel.
- Place it in the bread mould and put a deep cut on the top to separate the layers.
- Let it prove for an hour in warm temperature.
- Bake it at 200 c for 15 min. or till golden color on top.
Key Ingredients: Salt, Vegetable Oil, Sugar