Ingredients Of White Sauce Pasta
- 2 cups pasta fettuccine
- 5 Tbsp cream
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp capsicum red
- 1 Tbsp capsicum yellow
- 1 Tbsp broccoli
- 1/2 tsp parsley chopped
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed
How to Make White Sauce Pasta
- Boil the pasta as per the instructions printed on the packet. Then strain pasta and let it cool.
- Heat a pan and pour olive oil on it till it’s slightly warm. Add chopped garlic and vegetables and saute for a minute.
- Add fresh cream, salt and pepper and then toss in the fettuccine pasta. Cook for about two minutes
- Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- You can use cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.
Key Ingredients: pasta fettuccini, cream, chopped garlic, olive oil, capsicum red, capsicum yellow, broccoli, parsley chopped, salt, crushed black pepper