Terms & Condition
- HB WALLET facilitates payments and services in connection with online transactions for products or services concluded on and through the HB WALLET App and website, or any third party merchant app, website, physical store or any individual both within and outside the HB WALLET network.
- By using the services, you acknowledge and agree that HB WALLET is not a bank and the Services should in no way be construed as the provision of banking services.
- HB WALLET offers its services in compliance with local laws and regulations.
Loading/Topping-up of HB WALLET
- HB WALLET can be loaded or topped-up by transfer of money from another HB WALLET user, or from refunds/cash backs that might arise due to cancellations and returns of your transactions at third party partner Merchant Platforms or by HOMEBETHE. HB WALLET will be displayed as an option on the order return/cancellation screen for all such refunds on the Merchant Platforms. HB WALLET has the sole discretion to not allow Refunds into the HB WALLET for purchases made through any particular payment method.
- HB WALLET shall at no time exceed Rs 5,000/- through top-ups/loads.
Purchases through HB WALLET
- HB WALLET can be used to purchase products and services online or offline on any Merchant platform. HB WALLET can be used by selecting it as the payment mode at the time of payment.
- HB WALLET can be used only if you place order above Rs 999/-.
User can pay directly from his/her HB WALLET account linked bank, if:
- The order value exceeds the available amount in the HB WALLET.
- The User has exceeded his/her limit for Purchases using the wallet, as per the RBI rules.
Validity & Forfeiture Policy
- HOMEBETHE further reserves the right to suspend Your HB WALLET if You are involved in any suspicious transaction and/or any transaction in gross violation of the rules and regulations issued by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") governing the use of Pre Paid Payment Instruments including but not limited to rules and regulations under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and any amendments thereto. In such an event, HOMEBETHE shall report the matter to RBI and shall also freeze your HB WALLET account until the receipt of findings and clear report from RBI in this regard.
- HOMEBETHE shall caution you during the sixty (60) days period prior to the expiry of the validity period of the HB WALLET by way of sending SMS, e- mail, post etc.
- If you erroneously send a payment to the wrong party, or send a payment for the wrong amount (for instance a typographical error at your end) your only recourse will be to contact the party to whom you have sent the payment and ask them to refund the amount. HB WALLET will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have erroneously made.
- We will rectify any error that we discover. If the error results in your receipt of less than the correct amount to which you are entitled, HB WALLET may credit your account for the difference. If the error results in your receipt of more than the correct amount to which you are entitled, HB WALLET may debit the extra funds from your account.